Free condoms available to anyone aged 13 -24
How do I get C-Card condoms?
- Contact the surgery to make an appointment with a C-Card worker.
- During your appointment you will discuss some sexual health issues with a C-Card worker in private.
- You give your date of birth and part of your postcode, (we will never contact you using this information). We will then give you a C-Card and a selection of condoms .
- Whenever you want condoms, visit any C-Card Issue Point or Registration Point.
- Show your C-Card and indicate which types of condoms and lube you want, by name, colour or number. You can choose a mixture of 12 items.
- Your C-Card is marked every time you use it.
- Use your card 6 times if 16 or over, 3 times if aged 13 to 15. After this, return to any C-Card Registration Point for a chat and to get your card renewed.
- When you visit the C-Card Point – be sure to check out if they offer any other sexual health services.
12 condoms/lube of your choice are given out in each C-Card pack, along with information about the C-Card scheme, and instructions on how to use a condom effectively.
Should you need dams or female condoms please ask for them at the C-Card Point as they may have them available.
For more information where the C-Card is available visit areyougettingit.com