Attleborough Surgeries is committed to providing responsive healthcare to individuals and the community we serve.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be courteous to our staff. They endeavour to do their best for you.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well