Attleborough Surgeries is committed to providing responsive healthcare to individuals and the community we serve.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal.
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary.
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services.
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be courteous to our staff. They endeavour to do their best for you.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well.